What should you do to prepare for this event?
1. Book Hotel
- Register early and receive a special discounted rate at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel. A certain amount of rooms will be BLOCKED OUT. Book your Hotel room and register now!
2. Prepare for the Workshop
- Think about what you would like to achieve, or take away from this workshop. For example, identify challenges and related problems your dealership currently faces.
- Take a look at the lists of Panelists, Speakers and Presenters. Make your own personal lists and write down multiple questions for each speaker and presenter. Be prepared to ask and interact.
- Bring data. Come prepared with statistics and information from your dealership such as:
-Lead Source Provider
-Number of Leads
-Number of Outbound Phone Calls
-Number of Connections
-Number of Appointments
-Number of Appointment Confirmations
-Number of Appointments Showed
-Number of Deliveries
3. Dress Comfortably. Suit and Tie is NOT required but Business Casual is preferred. We want you to be comfortable and professional.
4. Be on time. Your punctuality helps the 20 Group flow easily and according to schedule.
5. Be prepared to shut off all cellular devices. Respect the Professional environment and be prepared to focus completely.