Weldon Long inspires and teaches individuals and organizations how to prosper beyond adversity in life and business. He accomplishes this through his writing and speaking in the field of the prosperity mindset and sales.
Weldon Long believes clarity is power; therefore, he leverages his expertise and experience in only these two fields of study. He is passionate about the prosperity mindset and sales for three reasons:
- It was the prosperity mindset that liberated him from 25 years of poverty, desperation, hopelessness and incarceration.
- It was the sales profession that gave him unexpected wealth and prosperity.
- He enjoys helping individuals and organizations prosper beyond adversity – whether the adversity is personal or professional in nature.
Weldon Long’s message is effective and well-received at some of the largest companies in the world:
- The Home Depot (#23 Fortune 500)
- Wells Fargo (#25 Fortune 500)
- Comcast (#31 Fortune 500)
- United Technologies (#50 Fortune 500)
- FedEx (#58 Fortune 500)
The message and the messenger are also embraced by individuals who seek to overcome significant personal or professional struggles in their lives and by those who simply strive to achieve personal or professional greatness.
The broad acceptance of Weldon Long’s message is the result of his vast array of experiences, including poverty and homelessness, serving 13 years in prison, becoming a successful sales professional, entrepreneur, speaker, and New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author.
He is equally at ease with the CEO serving shareholders as he is with the prisoner serving life in prison. He is truly a man of the people with a message for the masses. His story and experiences contribute to the power of the message.
The simplicity of Weldon’s message also adds to its popularity. Albert Einstein once wrote, “The definition of genius is taking the complex and making it simple.”
The true power of Weldon Long’s message is subtly concealed in his ability to use his story to teach timeless mindset and sales principles and distill them into simple ideas that others can easily digest, understand and implement. This is the real magic of Weldon Long’s message.
Weldon’s work has been endorsed by a broad range of thought and business leaders:
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey – The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Tony Robbins – Awaken the Giant Within
- Tom Hopkins – How to Master the Art of Selling
- Mark Victor Hansen – Chicken Soup for the Soul
- The Napoleon Hill Foundation – Think and Grow Rich